$1 Deposit Preview & Pay-After-Satisfaction Program
Because most of the guitars we are selling here are not ready made products, so if this is the first time you deal with us, you might not familiar with us and confident with our products. In this case, we proudly offer an $1 Deposit Preview & Pay-After-Satisfaction Program for you. Just as its name implies, you only pay $1 deposit, we will take your order. The guitar will take 5-15 working days to make, you will get photographing for the full overall process, also a testing video of your fresh made guitar. You are able to commune with us and rectify any thing you don't satisfied during its making. After all, you only need to make the residual payment before we send it out.
Are you interested in this program? Our conscientious customer service team will do our best to offer you a 100% Risk Free and 100% satisfaction shopping process:
1. Let us know you would like to join our $1 Deposit Preview & Pay-After-Satisfaction Program You can simply contact our customer service team via the online live help desk or email us, tell us which guitar you'd like to order.
2. Our customer service will help you to make the Guitar Preview Order and send an $1 deposit payment request to your email.
3. After we receive your $1 deposit, we will start to make the guitar for you. During this period, we will provide the step-by-step flow chart to you.
3. After the guitar being made, we will make photos and a testing video to show you the complete appearance and the timbre.
4. As soon your complete the final payment, we then arrange the delivery in 24 hours for you.
100% Guaranty What You See Is What You Get, Truth By Photos!
This is a mid to late 70's
model left-handed Ibanez Gibson (pre-lawsuit) Les Paul Custom guitar. In '77
Gibson took Ibanez to court over this matter and settled out of court quickly
the next year and production was quickly halted.
The headstock design is an exact
copy of Gibson's trademark symbol of a open book or a mustache
This guitar is a TRUE LAWSUIT or pre-lawsuit design that prompted Gibson to
take Ibanez to court for copying of its guitars.
This guitar plays like a dream; the
tonal quality and pickups are one of a kind.
Also has slightly lowered action than normal but can be adjusted with the
included truss rod.
60's Gibson original style neck
Gibson hard case (with keys) included!
Everything is original including the pickups, controls, knobs, saddle.
Guitar is in excellent condition w/ minor nicks and bumps after 35 years.
I find that it gives it character!
It''s a minor repair, but the neck should be fixed for premium playability (see
I'm asking $800.00 for this guitar, or best offer. Feel free to contact me with any questions or offers.
NOTE: BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING COSTS.
(bought amounts latest0)Bought notesNo one bought this product